Floral card done for fun

When done the tutorial ones below tried to colour the next day and it worked. 

This is the Aloha Stamp  A1157  

Wanted to try a yellow combination, and did the tip to tip to get the darker green added in as being a "Juicy" marker, think it would have added more than was wanted.  

Stock:  Autumn Terracotta, White, Pear  Close To My Heart
Touch Twin Markers:   34, 35, 37, 49, 234, 235
Cougar stock for colouring
Bitty Bling  Close To My Heart 
Ribbon :  Stash  (oodles here )






Have a super day all.  
                                        
                                                                                      

2 comments:

Verna Angerhofer said...

What a beautiful card. I love the coloring. I hope to be able to get a little card making in again soon. I missed it!

Kayla said...

Thank you foor writing this