Kind of a simple paper pieced card for this AHSC


Hi All  This was posted late, so may not be hooked up to the challenge site, but that is ok.  The woman doing the hook ups does have a life.  

Could not think of anything, then paper piecing came to mind, so played about, dug out the stock colour loved, then went to work

Stock:  Gina K Ivory Base Weight and Layering 
               CTMH Sky Blue and paper from the Ballon paper package
                

Embossing folders:   Clouds are Darice,  Lattice is Lifestyle

Ribbon:  Amy Tangerine/American Crafts

Adhered the cut outs by putting through the Xyron sticker maker , the ribbon with tape and hot glue

Wanted to add snow to the mountains, but then the card is white, and no "dirty" snow please.  :)

Below is the sketch and here is the challenge    

Enjoy




4 comments:

Rosy Newlun said...

Hey there girlfriend! This is so darling!!! I love your embossed mountains - very creative! And yes, no yellow snow on top please :) That has to be one of the prettiest ribbons I have ever seen. Great bow. Think I'll go find that Amy Tangerine ribbon online. Thanks, enabler :*

Michelle Stewart said...

I love the paper pieced mountains, and then I realized you embossed them too! Fabulous idea.

Lauren said...

Great card, and I cannot get over how perfect your bow is!

Brandi said...

Great job, I love the paper piecing, I love the look of it but rarely do it! Great card!